Google Camera For Wear OS
Google Camera For Wear OS: Google camera is the best camera app for android devices. It is packed with lots of features and options that improve pictures quality. if you want to download GCAM on your wear device then you’ve come to the right place. Here I’m gonna share the complete procedure to download and install Google camera For wear os.
What is Wear OS
Wear OS is basically a digital product that you can wear such as a watch. Digital Watch is a wearable device that has its own wear operating system. You can do many things using wear os devices. It is connected to the internet. Wear OS is developed by Google that supports smartwatch and other wearable devices as well.
Download Google Camera For Wear OS
How to Download Google Camera (Wear OS)
If you have a smartwatch that has Wear OS inside which is developed by Google itself then you can download Google Camera and use it on your wearable device. Follow the installation guide given below carefully.
- First install Wear Installer app from play store on your smartwatch.
- Go to settings and go to about then tap on Build numbe seven time to enable developers option.
- Now, Enable ADB debugging and Enable Debug over Wi-Fi from developer options.
- After that Click on the Download Button given above in this artilce
- and You’re ready to install it on your smartwatch
- After installing this app you can disable ADB debugging and also disable Debug over Wi-Fi.